Select this to enable text only view


Pizza with the President

2/2/2015 - 2/2/2015
Student Services Center, lower conference room

Warm Up Wednesday - Aviation Sciences Center

2/4/2015 - 2/4/2015
Aviation Sciences Center

PTK Meeting

2/4/2015 - 2/4/2015
Library, room 215

View All Events »

Admission for Transient Students

An individual enrolled in a certificate/degree program with another college/university and wanting to take courses through CCBC to partially satisfy graduation requirements from the other institution may be permitted to enroll as a Transient Student. Individuals permitted to enroll under this status will not be required to provide official transcripts for registration purposes. Individuals accepted under this status who then seek to enroll in a subsequent semester will be re-classified as a Transfer Student and will be required to satisfy the appropriate admissions requirements.

Complete and submit the Transient Student Form to receive credit approval for courses taken off-campus at another college or university.