Materials checked out of the Library may be renewed online. To do this:
- Click the "Library catalog" link on the left sidebar.
- Click "Enter B-VR-PAC".
- Under the "My Library" heading, click "My Account".
- At the next screen, enter your name and your fourteen-digit library card barcode number and click "Submit".
- Your library record will appear. Scroll down to see the list of materials checked out, any requests and unpaid fines.
- Check the boxes next to the items you would like to renew, then click the "Renew selected" button; or, renew all items by clicking the "Renew All" button. The new due dates will appear on the Status column.
- Click the "Start Over" button to go back to the Search screen.
Please keep in mind that items cannot be renewed online more than once.