Materials checked out of the Library may be renewed online. To do this:
- Click the "Library catalog" link on the left sidebar.
- Click "Enter B-VR-PAC".
- Under the "My Library" heading, click "My Account".
- At the next screen, enter your name and your fourteen-digit library card barcode number (without spaces)and click "Submit".
- Your library record will appear. Scroll down to see the list of items currently checked out, due dates and unpaid fines.
- Check the boxes next to the items you would like to renew, then click the "Renew Marked" button; or, renew all items by clicking the "Renew All" button. The new due dates will appear on the Status column.
Please note that items cannot be renewed online more than once. If you still need an item that has been already renewed, call the library at 724-480-3442 to ask staff to renew it.
- When done, scroll up to the top of the page and click the "Log Out" link to go back to the Search screen.