CCBC will grant holiday time off, per the collective bargaining agreement, for those employees covered under the existing collective bargaining agreement.
For all other employees, the holidays listed below will be granted as time off:
• Christmas Eve through New Year's Day
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (third Monday in January)
• Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
• Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
• Independence Day (July 4)
• Labor Day (first Monday in September)
• Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
• Day after Thanksgiving
CCBC will grant paid holiday time off to all eligible employees immediately upon assignment to an eligible employment classification. Holiday pay will be calculated based on the employee's straight-time pay rate (as of the date of the holiday) times the number of hours the employee would otherwise have worked on that day. Eligible employee classification(s):
• Regular full-time employees
A recognized holiday that falls on a Saturday will be observed on the preceding Friday. A recognized holiday that falls on a Sunday will be observed on the following Monday.
If a recognized holiday falls during an eligible employee's paid absence (such as vacation or sick leave), holiday pay will be provided instead of the paid time off benefit that would otherwise have applied.