Students are permitted to receive financial aid up to their cost of attendance less their EFC(Expected Family Contribution).
We use the following information in determining our cost of attendance for a full-time student.
Cost of Attendance
- EFC (Expected Family Contribution)
- Pell Grant (If eligible)
- PHEAA state grant (if eligible)
- SEOG (Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant - if eligible)
- outside aid (if eligible can include OVR, Job Training, TAA or any other govt. agency).
- scholarships (if eligible)
- tuition assistance (if eligible)
= UNMET NEED
This amount may be borrowed in subsidized loans up to $ 3,500 for 1st year and $4,500 for 2nd year. Students who do not have any unmet need or limited unmet need are permitted to borrow the difference in Unsubsidized loans for the difference.