You can start by contacting the CCBC ATC Program Coordinator or the Aviation Director at:
724-480-3604 or 724-480-3603
All prospective students are encouraged to contact CCBC to arrange a tour of our facilities at the Aviation Sciences Center.
NOTE: Air Traffic Controllers are required to possess a second class medical certificate issued through an FAA certified examiner. This certificate must be kept valid on a yearly basis throughout their career.
• A Controller must also possess a record free of any convictions which may disqualify him/her from obtaining an FAA security clearance.
• You must be a U.S. citizen. If you are in doubt as to whether you may
qualify, please discuss your concerns with the ATC Coordinator before you register for classes.
Contact the Information and Registration Center
Get career counseling
Find out more about financial aid
Are you ready to secure your spot?
We need you to complete a paper application to the College, complete a verification form for the appropriate semester, and submit a $500.00 deposit.
CCBC is currently accepting applications for:
- ATC Terminal for Spring 2015
- ATC Enroute for Spring 2015
- ATC Terminal for Summer 2015
- ATC Enroute for Summer 2015
- ATC Terminal for Fall 2015
- ATC Enroute for Fall 2015
If interested in ATC Programs for the Spring, Summer or Fall 2015 semesters, please complete and mail the appropriate forms for the term.
Download the program application.
Download the Spring 2015 verification form.
Download the Summer 2015 verification form.
Download the Fall 2015 verification form.
Please send your information packet to:
Information and Registration Center
Community College of Beaver County
1 Campus Dr.
Monaca, PA 15061