Click here to download your information packet.
Thank you for choosing the phlebotomy certificate program.
I. Eligibility to register for phlebotomy courses is as follows:
1. Submit criminal record report with no history to the Information and Registration Center. https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
· If history of criminal offenses, the student cannot register until approval through the Dean of Nursing and Allied Health.
2.Submit a child abuse clearance payment receipt or a report with no history of offenses. http://www.dhs.state.pa.us/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/
3. Submit a copy of your high school transcript or GED scores.
4. Register for MSHT 102 and MSHT 103.
· Registration is provisional until clear child abuse report is received.
II. After registration, complete requirements as follows:
1. Obtain a physical examination form from the Information and Registration Center or on-line.
2. Attend the Phlebotomy Orientation Day and you must bring your completed physical examination forms and lab reports with you on:
· Wednesday, January 6, 2016
· You must arrive by 10:00 a.m. and will be there until 2:00 p.m.
· Health Sciences Center (HSC) Room 6002.
Registration is provisional until satisfactory physical examination form, laboratory reports and/or immunizations, tuberculin skin test, and child abuse and criminal history clearance results are submitted.
Note: The TB test takes 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to complete.