Download your information packet. Packet not available at this time.
Eligibility to register for phlebotomy courses is as follows:
1. Submit criminal record report with no history to the Information and Registration Center.
- If history of criminal offenses, the student cannot register until approval through criminal history committee.
PA Criminal record check is available through PA's Access to Criminal History website.
2. Submit a child abuse clearance payment receipt or a report with no history of offenses.
- Registration is provisional until clear child abuse report is received.
Child Abuse Clearance form is available through the Department of Public Welfare's website.
3. Register for MSHT 102 and MSHT 103.
After registration, complete requirements as follows:
1. Obtain a physical examination form from the Information and Registration Center or online, click here to download the Physical Examination Form.
2. Attend the Phlebotomy Orientation Day. Date to be determined.
3. Submit a completed physical examination form and lab reports: Dates to be determined.
Registration is provisional until satisfactory physical examination form, laboratory reports and/or immunizations, tuberculin skin test, and child abuse and criminal history clearance results are submitted.