Pharmacy Technician Admissions Requirements
Click here for the Pharmacy Technician Enrollment Guide:
Thank you for choosing the pharmacy technician certificate program.
I. Eligibility to register for pharmacy technician courses is as follows:
1.Submit criminal record report with no history to the Information and Registration Center. https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
2. Submit a child abuse clearance payment receipt or a report with no history of offenses. http://www.dhs.state.pa.us/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/
3. Submit a copy of your high school transcript or GED scores.
4. Register for PHAR 100, PHAR 110 and PHAR 115.
· Registration is provisional until clear child abuse report is received.
II. After registration, complete requirements as follows:
1. Obtain a physical examination form and a tuberculin skin test form from the Information and registration Center or on-line.
2. Submit completed physical examination form and lab reports on Thursday, August 13, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. or on Tuesday, August 18, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the Allied Health Office in the Health Sciences Center (HSC) Room 6102.
Registration is provisional until satisfactory physical examination form, laboratory reports and/or immunizations, tuberculin skin test, and child abuse and criminal history clearance results are submitted.