Download information packet
Eligibility to register for the nurse aide course is as follows:
- Submit a Pennsylvania Residency Form to the Information and Registration Center.
- If you have been a resident of Pennsylvania for the last 2 years, complete and submit a PA criminal history record.
- If you have not been a resident of Pennsylvania for the last 2 years:
- Complete and submit the results of your PA criminal history record.
- Complete and submit the FBI fingerprint report. The procedural process for procuring the FBI report and the letter of approval for Nurse Aide training is attached.
- Submit your criminal record report(s) and (if required) your FBI letter of approval to the Information and Registration Center.
- Read the list of prohibitive offenses and if appropriate sign the Attestation of Compliance with Act 14.
- If history of criminal offenses, the student cannot register until offenses are checked against the list of prohibitive offenses. The list of prohibitive offenses is attached.
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript or GED scores.
- Register for MSHT 100.
After registration, complete requirements as follows:
- The physical examination form is found in this packet and on the CCBC website.
- Submit completed physical examination form and lab reports on Friday, August 1, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or on Wednesday, August 20, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in the Health Sciences Center (HSC) Room 6018.
Registration is provisional until satisfactory physical examination form, laboratory reports and/or immunizations, tuberculin skin test, and criminal history clearance results are submitted.
NOTE: Classes begin on Wednesday of the first week. Monday and Tuesday clinical does not begin until the third week.