Download information packet
Eligibility to register is as follows:
- Submit a Pennsylvania Residency Form to the Information and Registration Center.
Submit your criminal record reports(s) and (if required) your FBI letter of approval to the Information Registration Center.
- If you have been a resident of Pennsylvania for the last 2 years, complete and submit a PA criminal history record. PA Criminal record check is available through PA's Access to Criminal History see: https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- If you have not been a resident of Pennsylvania for the last 2 years:
- Complete and submit the results of your PA criminal history record.
- Complete and submit the FBI fingerprint report. The procedural process for procuring the FBI report and the letter of approval for Nurse Aide training are included in the information packet. The link to download the information packet is at the top of this page.
Submit a child abuse clearance payment receipt or a report with no history of offenses. The Child Abuse Clearance form is available through the Department of Public Welfare's website.
Submit a copy of your high school transcripts or GED scores.
Register for MSHT 100 (If interested in Nurse Aide for current semester) OR
- Read the list of prohibitive offenses and if appropriate sign the Attestation of Compliance with Act 14.
- If history of criminal offenses, the student cannot register until offenses are checked against the list of prohibitive offenses. The list of prohibitive offenses is attached.
Register for MSHT 102 and MSHT 103 (if interested in Phlebotomy for current semester)
After registration, complete requirements as follows, for Nurse Aide:
- Obtain a physical examination form from the Information and Registration Center or on the CCBC website.
- Submit completed physical examination form and lab reports on Friday, August 1, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or on Wednesday, August 20, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in the Health Sciences Center (HSC) Room 6018.
NOTE: Nurse Aide classes begin on Wednesday of the first week of the semester. Monday and Tuesday clinical does not begin until the third week.
After registration, complete requirements as follows, for Phlebotomy:
- Obtain a physical examination form from the Information and Registration Center or online, click here to download the Physical Examination Form.
- Attend the Phlebotomy Orientation Day on Thursday, August 14, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in the Health Sciences Center Building, Room 6002.
- Submit completed physical examination form and lab reports on Thursday, July 31 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. or on Tuesday, August 12, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. in the Allied Health Office in the Health Sciences Center (HSC) Room 6102.
Registration is provisional until satisfactory physical examination form, laboratory reports and/or immunizations, tuberculin skin test, and criminal history clearance results are submitted.