SHRM Learning System
For PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation Program
Exam Preparation with Expert Instruction
If you have been considering increasing your HR knowledge or earning your PHR® or SPHR® certification, Community College of Beaver County’s Washington County Center can help you achieve your goal. Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion.
Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management, the curriculum is designed by subject matter experts, covers the 2014 HR Certification Institute body of knowledge and ranks as the #1 PHR/SPHR certification preparation program.
Why Choose an Instructor-Led Course?
- Understand and apply the material tested on the PHR or SPHR exam
- Expand and update your HR knowledge for professional advancement
- Learn from an experienced and certified instructor
- Discuss topics with peers from diverse backgrounds
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program
- Keep on track and motivated to complete your HR studies
- Grow your professional network
Questions? Call 724-480-3581
Year after year, professionals who use the SHRM Learning System to prepare for the PHR or SPHR exam consistently beat the national pass rate.
Leah Eggers, SPHR
Geri Puleo, SPHR
Rob Throckmorton, EPHR