SPONSORS OF CCBC FOUNDATION GOLF OUTING OFFER GRAND PRIZES
Sponsors of this year’s CCBC Foundation 13th Annual Golf Outing give golfers a one-of-a-kind experience by offering cash, a car and more for making a hole-in-one!
Thanks to this year’s generous Hole-in-One sponsor, Franklin University, golfers have a chance to win one million dollars at a shoot-out after the game! Prizes on other holes include a car, golf clubs, and a $500 Visa card.
In addition, we extend our thanks to the following companies and individuals for their support of the 13th Annual CCBC Foundation Golf Outing:
- Diamond Sponsors Lamar Advertising and First National Bank Wealth Management·
- Gold Sponsors Xerox, First National Bank, IP Logic, BASF, Frank & Judy Garbinski, and Butler County Community College Education Foundation
- Silver Sponsors Michael Baker Corporation, Eric Ryan Corporations and Damian, Amato & Start
- Beverage Cart sponsor Beaver Valley Slag
- Tee sponsors Renick Brothers, Ardex, Cauley Security Services, Heritage Valley Health Systems, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, PGT Trucking, and Andrews & Price
- Auction item donors Seven Oaks Country Club, Izzo’s Embroidery, Chick-Fil-A, Sal’s Ristorante, New Perspective, Carl Dennis, Café Kolache, Shadow Lakes Golf Course, Water’s Edge Pub, and Scott & Debbie Angus
- Additional donors include Snowy White Dry Cleaners, Law Offices of Eric Yandrich, Fritz & Carol Retsch, and Tom & Roberta Bressler
The CCBC Foundation Golf Outing would not be a success without the continued support from businesses and organizations in the community as well as individuals who volunteer their time and resources. Join us for a fun day on the course and help students in your community succeed! Register today at www.ccbc.edu/golfouting.