Technology on Campus
We have Same Sign On so you don’t have to remember multiple logins and passwords!
- CCBC Email - Stay in touch with your faculty and find out what’s happening on campus. CCBC considers this to be your primary and official email address.
- Blackboard - See the courses you are enrolled in, find important campus announcements and complete course requirements. Classes will not be available until the first day the class meets. Check your schedule for more information.
- MyCCBC - View your academic records, register for classes, access financial aid and more.
- Password Reset - Once you have successfully logged in to one of our sites for the first time, you will want to go to this site to set up your security questions. If you need to reset or unlock your password when the helpdesk is unavailable, you will be able to do it yourself using this tool. How-To Guide
- Research Databases - Library Resource Page
- Research Databases - Direct Link – Find journal, magazine and newspaper articles, book reviews, chapters in books, essays and more.
- Alerts – This is our opt-in Emergency Notification system. Your network login does NOT work here so you will have to create your own login account, including username, in order to receive text messages, voicemails and/or emails in the case of cancellations or delays due to weather or other emergency situations. How-To Guide
GO MOBILE! Do you have a smart phone? Look here for more information.
For additiononal information, please refer to either the Quick reference PDF or the Technical Information page.
For security reasons, the IT department requires identity verification for password resets.
Blackboard is CCBC's e-learning platform. Instructors use Blackboard to post and distribute course content such as syllabuses and handouts, to communicate with students via announcements and email messages, to assess student learning through quizzes and online assignments, and much more.
A Blackboard course website is automatically created for every credit course at CCBC. Course websites are created one month prior to the start of a term. Student enrollments are processed the week prior to the start of the term and will be available the first day of the term
Blackboard is a web browser based application that can run on any device with a supported browser. These include Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome.
For Windows 8, Intertnet Explorer browser must run in compatibility mode. See Windows 8 Configuration for detailed instructions on how to configure compatabilty mode
CCBC Outlook Email 2012 Upgrade
CCBC’s Information Technology Department’s goal is to put the newest and best technology into the hands of our users. As a result, in September of 2012, the Information Technology Department upgraded CCBC from Microsoft Exchange 2003 to the newest version, Microsoft Exchange 2010. This new version has many enhancements and features. For additional information, please visit the CCBC email system information page.