Customized Workforce Training
CCBC provides a wide array of customized training programs for all sizes and types of businesses and their employees, including:
- Management, supervisory, communication and leadership, such as management fundamentals conflict resolution, time management, finance, business communication, strategic planning, team building and change management;
- Business process design, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001;
- Safety training, including OSHA 10 hour and 30 hour, Lockout/Tagout, HAZWOPER, confined space entry and ergonomics;
- Industrial and applied technologies in fields such as construction, manufacturing, oil and gas /energy, logistics and transportation, electrical, welding, machining, blueprint reading;
- Healthcare training in nursing, phlebotomy, pharmacy technician, radiologic technician, medical billing and coding and electronic health records;
- Information technology and computer training in areas such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Cisco networking, network security and disaster recovery.
Through CCBC’s customized workforce development programs and services, employers only need to make one call to get the training programs and services their workers need delivered right to their facility on the dates and times that work best for them.
CCBC has the resources and experience to quickly pull together all of the necessary components of a successful workforce training program -- an effective curriculum that addresses the issues and provides the employee outcomes the company is seeking; qualified instructors who bring years of relevant, real-world industry experience; and appropriate training facilities that provide a supportive learning environment. CCBC can even arrange for catered meals and snacks.
CCBC takes the burden of pulling together all of these pieces off the desk of the executive, manager or human resources professional. For more information about CCBC's customized workforce training capabilities, please contact:
Steve Morgan, Business Development Coordinator