Career Center Student Workers
At CCBC, we want students to have an educational experience that provides an efficient, effective, and integrated classroom/work experience. Whether you have years of work experience or are just starting to build workplace skills, working at CCBC can provide you extra income, help you make connections with members of the CCBC community, allow you to work around your class schedule, and help you gain job skills related to a college environment.
One type of on-campus employment is Work Study. To see if you are eligible for the Work Study Program, follow these steps:
- Complete a FAFSA.
- Download and complete a Student Employee Application.
- Return the application to the Financial Aid Office.
- The Financial Aid Office will determine your eligibility and provide you with an award letter.
- Go to the bottom of this page for a list of departmental openings.
- Chose the department to which you want to apply and follow the application procedures described in the job description.
- The supervisor will contact you directly for an interview.
- Before your interview, stop by the Financial Aid office for your Work Study Hire Form and Checklist.
- If you are hired, then you will need to complete an orientation with Career Services.
- If hired you must also provide Human Resources with two forms of ID and complete all forms required before your first day of work.
See www.ccbc.edu/typesofaid for more information on the work study program.
Please contact the financial aid office at 724-480-3501 with question regarding your eligibility.
The Community College of Beaver County is an EEO employer and does not discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran's status, age or national origin.